Shanxing 108 Prayer Beads
Mala Bracelet Tibetan Buddhist
Buddha Meditation Stone Necklace
- Size(Approx): Total Length:60-68cm/23.62-26.77"; Bead:6mm; Material:Stone; Quantity:1 Strand; Weight:41 Gram
- 108 Beads -- A symbol of the removal of 108 kinds of trouble. Great meditation bead, design to bring more protective, joy, peace, success and harmony into your life.
- Elastic Bracelet -- Elastic cord with chinese knot, adjustable to fit most of the wrist, you can wear it yourself, also you can buy it as gift to your families, lover, friends, express your best wishes. Can be used as a wrap bracelet or a necklace.
- Mala Beads -- Malas is a traditional tool used for keeping count while meditating, reciting, chanting to keep your mind on the meditation practice. In Tibetan Buddhism, traditionally malas of 108 beads are used. Doing one 108-bead mala counts as 100 mantra recitations, the extra repetitions done to amend any mistakes in pronunciation or other faults of recitation.
- Chakra Bracelet -- The chakras are the centers of energy, located on the midline of the body. First Chakra (Root Chakra), Second Chakra (Sacral Chakra), 3rd Chakra (Solar Plexus Chakra), Fourth Chakra (Heart Chakra), Fifth Charka (Throat Chakra), Sixth Chakra (Third Eye Chakra), and Seventh Chakra (Crown Chakra).